We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting Administrator to cover maternity leave for a 12 month contract working with one of our clients in Leeming Bar.
To be successful in this role you will have previous administration experience, however full training will be provided.
- provide effective administration support
- assisting with database management and files.
- involved in the day to day processing of employee time and attendance records
- monitoring of absenteeism and holidays
- processing any changes to terms and conditions of employment
High levels of accuracy and attention to detail must be important to you, as is a getting it right first-time attitude, a positive approach, and a commitment to providing a first-class customer service.
The successful candidate will be educated to minimum GCSE level, or equivalent, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an exciting and challenging career in a large company to enhance future career prospects.