Accounts Senior/Accountant, Halifax, £25-£35,000
A successful established Chartered Accountancy Practice in central Halifax due to growth is recruiting for an Accounts Senior/Accountant to join their practice.
You will have the responsibility of managing your own workload as well as management of the workload for your 2 reports.
To be considered you should have accountancy experience from a chartered accountant practice and be IT literate.
- Managing a portfolio of Ltd companies
- Ensuring all reporting deadlines are met
- Attend client meetings
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts
- Liaising with the clients and responding to their queries
- Managing 2 reports.
- Experienced accounts staff member who experience working in practice
- Able to prepare financial accounts and tax returns for individuals and companies without assistance.
- You should be able to assist 2 junior members of staff
- You should be able to use and advise on cloud bookkeeping and digital accounting packages and be knowledgeable on MTD.
Hours: Monday to Friday office hours.
The practice can offer study support if required, ACCA, CTA or ACA