Our client based in Bishop Auckland is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a full time permanent basis. This role will assist the main finance team whilst also assisting with the payroll department.
Job Summary / Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the input of invoices and multi-company credit notes on to the purchase ledger.
- Reconciliation of vendor statements.
- Responsible for the month end payment run to vendors.
- Provide cover for processing of weekly payroll on to Sage. Completion of BACS payment and costing journals.
- Monthly company credit card reconciliation and submission using Concur.
- Reconciliation of fuel logs relating to company car users for private fuel reimbursement.
- Support with the transition from SAP to Epicor.
- Processing of sub-contractor labour payments for holiday cover.
- Management of GPO mail.
- Management of petty cash.
- Weekly banking.
Knowledge and skills:
- Working knowledge of Sage payroll software
- SAP knowledge is advantageous
- Excellent numeracy, Excel and IT skills
- Methodical and organised
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
If you are interested in this vacancy then please do not hesitate in applying today!