Accounts Payable Administrator, £25-30,000, Knaresborough
Do you have a strong Accounts Payable background? Are you looking to move into a more Senior Accounts Payable Role?
Due to the location of this role it is essential you have your own transport.
We are working with an innovative and dynamic business who are looking for a Accounts Payable Administrator to join their finance feam under the leadership of the Accounts Payable Supervisor. The role will perform a variety of finance activities across the Accounts Payable ledgers.
For the right person, there is a real opportunity for growth and development as both the role and company evolve.
• Previous experience with a Purchase Ledger Role is essential.
• Experience of Dynamics would be advantageous
• Ability to work in a fast-paced busy environment
• Experience with high volume transactions
• AAT desirable
• Accounts Payable
• Weekly bank reconciliations.
• Processing transactions on internal expenses system.
• Administer virtual credit cards to aid business purchasing.
• Assist with month end close
• Support Financial Reporting Manager
• Assist Divisional Financial Controllers as required.
In return you will be offered:
• Salary £25-30,000
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• On-site parking
• Study support is available
If this sounds like a role for you then you can call Nicola on the office number or email your CV.