Accounts Assistant, £23-25,000 plus study support, Harrogate
Are you an accounts assistant looking to work for a well-established business in their head office. Are you looking for a company that can offer study support and the opportunity to develop your skills.
As Accounts Assistant you will assist the Finance Manager and Finance Team to provide robust and continuously improving accounting and management information to the businesses using the Shared Service Centre.
• Studying towards AAT or other financial qualification
• Good degree of competence in Microsoft Excel
• Experience of procedures in a finance environment would be advantageous.
• Ownership of procedures for cashbooks and production of bank reconciliations.
• Administer requests for payments.
• Operate and improve your own share of accounting processes.
• Assist in the compilation of data to support external and internal audit requirements.
• Ensure appropriate procedure notes are maintained.
• Provide support to the Finance Manager and other team members.
• Involvement in key projects within the Finance Team.
In return you will be offered:
• Study support
• 22 days annual leave, rising to 25 days from January 2024 + bank holidays.
• Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme
• Annual bonus scheme
• Life Assurance cover- 3 x salary (from day 1)
• Learning & Development
• Free onsite parking
• 1 day working from home
To find out more call Nicola on the office number or to apply email in your CV.