An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a forward thinking and friendly firm of Accountants located centrally in Stockton-on-Tees.
As the successful candidate you must be AAT level 4 and looking to begin the ACA professional qualification which will be completed through Kaplan. Ideally you will have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a like for like role within Practice.
The role will include;
- Accounts production for various sized business including Sole Traders, Partnerships, Limited Companies (small-medium sized) and Charities
- Corporation Tax
- Self-Assessment & Tax Planning
- Regularly liaising with client to offer guidance and advice
- Training and support of more junior staff member
The ideal candidate for this position will be both hard-working and ambitious looking to begin a long term career in accountancy. It is essential that you have excellent communicative and organisational skills with strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
Knowledge of the following software systems would be highly advantageous; Cloud, IRIS & Microsoft Office including Excel.
Benefits will include;
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Car parking/ close to public transport routes