My client is looking for an experience Accounts Assistant looking for a temporary role. The position is a 12 months contract to cover maternity leave. This role will also include implementation of a new account system.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Administrating the company payroll. This will involve dealing with HMRC, submission of pensions and production of payroll reports.
· Credit Control. Chasing customer payments and reporting aged debt results
· Processing purchase invoices, reconciling statements and producing supplier payment runs.
· The role will evolve over time to cover a range of accounting experience including assisting management accountants with month end accruals.
· A high standard of I.T skills
· A team player with a positive attitude
· Good communication skills as the role requires interaction with customers, suppliers and government bodies
· Strong attention to detail
· £21,000-£24,000 depending on experience
· Monday- Friday 08:00-16:30 (30 minute lunch)
· 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays