We are representing a well-known firm in Hexham ranked in the top 30 Accountancy firms who is looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Accounting Manager to join their team.
The role involves working alongside the existing accounts team on a variety of projects managing a busy and diverse portfolio to ensure a first class service is provided to clients at all times.
As the successful candidate you will be ACA/ ACCA/ ICAS qualified with recent experience working within a public practice firm. You must be highly motivated with excellent inter-personal skills and be determined to hit all deadlines.
Knowledge of corporate, business and person tax would be highly advantageous.
Day to day duties will include:
- Taking full ownership of your own portfolio of clients which will include sole traders, partnerships and limited company
- Managing workflow and staff development which will link to your portfolio
- Developing your portfolio to expand this area of business which will include speaking with and taking on new clients
- Employer contribution scheme
- Increased annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Flexible working hours
- Introductory commission scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- On-going training and support to further develop your career