I am working with a client who are based in Catterick as they are looking to add an experienced Account Manager to their existing team.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for all aspects of operational activity, business growth and client retention associated with a portfolio of client accounts. You will manage a portfolio of client relationships, whilst acting as client advocate to ensure that all departments understand your client’s requirements and respond in line with needs and expectations in a timely manner.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn about our products and services
- Confidence & resilience
- Problem solving skills with a 'can do’ attitude
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Budget management and report writing skills
- Numerical skills for quoting and invoicing purposes
If this role is of interest please click apply or speak with Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office.