An exclusive opportunity to join a reputable business based in a walking distance from Thirsk Town Centre. My client is recruiting for an Account Manager to join their team on a long term contract basis. The contract will run until December 2022, with a possibility of going permanent.
To be the successful candidate you will be well versed in customer service. You will be working within a busy team of Customer Account Managers and reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, you will liaise with other Team Members and Departmental Managers. The role requires you to effectively service and develop a portfolio of new and existing customers
- Support growth strategies that will enable the business to meet annual growth targets.
- Undertake customer visits when required to support quality and potential new business development, complie and issue visit reports accordingly.
- Ensure all quotations are raised obtaining all relevant information from customers, and are followed up within 48 hours.
- Ensure all contracts are checked, acknowledged and accuratey loaded onto the companies operating system.
- Continuously monitor and present sales data at the monthly Sales meeting.
- Actively grow new and current customers, and ensure that they are aware of our full capabilities whilst offering a high level of customer service and building strong B2B relationships.
- Identify, communicate and undertake all company internal and external training requirements as required.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office.