We are working exclusively with a prestigious business based in Guisborough who have a renowned global presence.
This is truly an incredibly unique opportunity for a highly organised and impressive individual with strong work history credentials in administration and event/travel planning.
- Provide support and administrative management of the team’s full season travel logistics including hotel bookings, flights, hire cars, itinerary preparation etc.
- Merchandise sales administration, stock management and fulfilment of orders
- Manage corporate hospitality sales including events co-ordination, guests lists and sponsor requests
- Internal liaison with various departments and staff to ensure smooth running and coordination of event planning
- Marketing and social media administration
- Keeping accurate record of all bookings, ticket allocation and special requests
- Travel budget management and cost tracking
As well as bringing expertise in event management to the role, our client is looking for someone who:
- Loves travel (occasional extended weekends away from home - UK & overseas)
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Is a confident self-starter and can remain calm under pressure
- Happy to learn and assist
- Proactive and enthusiastic and creative
- Computer literate (knowledge of Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Internet)
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills