Our client, a leading manufacturer in their field has a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Manager to join their team.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be an essential member of the team dealing with multiple aspects of finance and accounts. This will be a varied and interesting role which will develop as the business continues on it’s successful growth trajectory.
- Daily accounts processing
- Preparing management information including monthly management account
- Advising company management on financial decisions, including cash flow forecasts
- Processing Payroll
- Dealing with suppliers and customers
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliation
The ideal candidate:
- AAT qualified.
- Adaptable to change, working with new systems or new processes
- You will be self-motivated, flexible and able to work on your own initiative
- Strives for improvement in processes and systems, not being complacent with the existing systems methodology.
Salary £24k - £25k depending on experience plus company bonus (subject to company targets being hit).
Study support is available for the right candidate.
The working hours are Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.