Paid Media Manager (E-Commerce), Knaresborough, £30,000
A successful dynamic multi-brand e-commerce business in the Knaresborough area has an exciting opportunity for a Paid Media Manager to join their growing team.
As market leaders in this space they seek to implement innovative ecommerce strategy to stay ahead of the curve and provide the optimal customer experience.
Working on a range of projects and websites, the role is a chance to make a significant contribution to the business and develop skills and experience in a friendly and rewarding environment. To be considered you should have E-Commerce experience and have B2B and B2C experience.
You will be required to take ownership of paid media channels across the company’s several ecommerce websites. You would be managing a wide range of accounts across both Paid Search (Google Ads, Google Shopping, Microsoft Ads, Amazon Advertising) and Paid Social (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads). You would be responsible for the ideation, set-up, execution, and delivery of digital campaigns. This involves building strong platform knowledge and media plans via analysis, optimisation and campaign management.
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager you will also be working within the in-house ecommerce department and will be liaising with Graphic Designers, Web Developers, Digital Marketers and Content Writers to ensure campaigns are delivered to the highest standard.
- Ownership of paid media channels
- Responsible for ensuring paid media is driving core KPIs whilst within budgets set
- Able to manage all parts of a paid search campaign, including keyword research, copywriting, bidding, search term analysis and landing page optimisation
- Able to manage all parts of a paid social campaign, including audience creation, copywriting, bidding, UTM tracker setup, and liaising with Design for creative
- Excellent knowledge of using Google Analytics to gain insight into performance
- Using Excel to compile weekly and monthly reports as well as on an ad-hoc basis
- Experience using Google Data Studio to automate aspects of paid media reporting
- Utilising a/b testing to optimise elements of campaign performance
- Able to gather and analyse data to help you understand customer behaviour and tailor campaigns accordingly
- Proactive in developing and executing strategy
- Commercially minded and understand key performance metrics of campaigns and how these drive ROI and ROAS across both B2B and B2C
- Data-driven with a natural ability to iterate and optimise for improvement
- Competent marketer who takes ownership for delivering results
- A natural problem solver that looks for solutions not obstacles
- Google Ads certifications and any other relevant certifications are desired
- Natural enthusiasm with a wealth of ideas
- Own transport to getting to their offices (not accessible by public transport)
A dynamic employee -focussed working environment, flexible working hours, cycle to work scheme, small on-site gym, break out room, dress down Friday and free lunch Friday