My client, one of the leading companies in the UK is seeking an experienced Receptionist to join their team.
Your role as the Receptionist will be to provide support to colleagues and to successfully complete a variety of reception and administrative duties, in a timely and accurate manner.
This is a permanent, part-time Reception position based in Billingham.
The role will be 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday ideally working one week 7.45am to 12.45pm and then rotating the following week to afternoons 12.30pm to 5.30pm.
The salary for this position is £9.50 per hour.
What we are looking for looking for?
- Practical experience working as a Receptionist, including a good understanding of administration requirements in a busy, fast paced environment, data processing and prioritising tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Developed IT skills; Microsoft packages and other bespoke programmes.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Operate centralised switchboard which covers all Teesside sites internal and external
- Deal professionally with all callers and transfer to the appropriate department
- Securely process visitors to site and issue access cards with appropriate access levels
- Process helpdesk requests
- Maintain a clean and tidy reception area at all times
- General Administrative duties