Product Management Assistant/Content Writer, Knaresborough
Due to growth, a new opportunity has arisen to work for a supplier of high end domestic electrical products as their Product Management Assistant/Content Writer.
Supporting the product manager you will be responsible for developing a thorough product knowledge, writing up training material for delivery, testing the new products, liaising with the suppliers on product updates and managing product content.
This would suit someone who enjoys blogging, creative writing and producing training notes and who has an interest in understanding how product works, working through the manuals to familarise yourself with the key functions of the product to then train the sales/customer service team on the product.
Due to the growth of the business, there are opportunities for progression within the company and for career development.
The ideal candidate is both a critical thinker and an excellent communicator, whose drive to understand how things work is matched only by their ability to convey their knowledge with others.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing product contents of online category listings
- Liaising with suppliers on product updates and troubleshooting
- Maintaining and developing materials for internal product support and training
- Testing new products and analysing performance
- Driving product development based on customer feedback, hands-on investigation and data analysis
- Managing product information on third party sites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong written English
- Excellent attention to Detail
- Confident to work both independently and in teams
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Record keeping
- Proven organisational abilities
- Editing and updating manuals, guides and learning materials
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Adobe Acrobat (desirable - they can train)
Staff benefits include Flexible Working Hours, on-site parking, Perk Box, On site Gym and games room and Free lunch Fridays.