I am currently recruiting for an Administrator for a Maternity Cover contract (10 months) to support the general administration required within a busy office. The working hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm.
Reporting to the Site Service Manager, duties will include:
- Filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Purchasing Ordering and Invoicing
- Provide administrative support for operations team
- Ordering office supplies
- Managing external Contractor induction and issue security passes
- Reception and helpdesk cover
- Data transfer, create job sheets for janitorial team
- Data Input and security systems
- Monthly Payroll, invoicing and re-charges
- PPE monthly checks and ordering
- Manage onsite training data
- Support the QA team
General administration duties require people in this position to possess excellent typing skills, strong oral and written skills, and the ability to communicate well with others. They must be able to work independently or on a team with other administrative professionals.
Knowledge of computers, software, databases, and word processing programs is necessary. Must also be able to operate general office equipment, such as a copy machine, scanners and Franking machine.