I am delighted to be working with a national business based in Middlesbrough.
Due to continuing to grow my client is looking to add a new aspirational bid writer, to join their winning team and will be given full training and development whilst working alongside Bid Writers & Managers.
My client is ideally looking for someone that has a Creative Writing, English Literature, Law or Journalism degree or someone that has experiences as a Bid Writer.
The successful candidates will be a flexible and motivated individual who has a genuine passion for Bid Writing, and has a desire to develop their existing skills and acquire new technical competences to enhance their personal and team capabilities.
Key tasks include:
- Support Senior Bid Writers, Bid Writers, and Solution Leads as directed and produce well-structured written responses to Clients’ requirements and agreed company solutions
- To carry out relevant research and liaise with appropriate departments and specialists to obtain relevant information/details to allow written solutions to be developed and considered
- To provide appropriate inputs to prequalification and tender submissions as directed
- To attend storyboard sessions, reviews, and lessons learnt meeting as required
- Bachelors degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Business or Law
- A full, clean UK driving licence (Able to travel and work away from home as and when required).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to research and interpret information.
- IT competent
- Graphic design skills would be desirable
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic approach to continual development.