Manufacturing Technician, £19,500
Our client is looking to expand its team of Mechanical Assembly Technicians responsible for fabricating, assembling, inspecting and testing industrial equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
Key duties include:
- Working to defined build procedures, engineering specifications and standards to meet customer and business quality, cost and delivery targets
- Work to clearly defined goals with respect to safety, quality, efficiency and delivery
- Adhere to general housekeeping ensuring the team always maintain a clean, tidy and organised working environment.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Fabrication or mechanical assembly, inspection and test experience
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications
- The ability to lead a small team of technicians to deliver product on time to the right quality and cost standards.