My client is looking to recruit an experienced and highly organised individual who can demonstrate the ability to use their own initiative.
The role is a part-time position (20-25 hours per week) to support the business with administrative duties, including:
- Provide a full range of administrative support to the Directors
- Typing and formatting documentation
- Arranging meetings & meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Stationery orders
- Booking travel and accommodation when required
- Maintaining records, scanning/photocopying and emailing
- Answering any incoming calls and dealing with enquires
The successful candidate will have:
- Good/accurate PC skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have previous office experience - preferably Administration experience.
- Must have GCSE's in Maths & English
- A professional and polite telephone manner