I am currently recruiting a Finance Manager on behalf of our client, a charity based in the North East. Our client would welcome application from someone who is working within a charity or other organisation.
As the Finance Manager you will be directly responsible for the leadership and direct management of the finance team to ensure accurate Accounting and personal development.
- Management of the Finance team
- Prepare budgets and financial reports
- Oversee all Accounting procedures
- Report to directly to the Chief Executive
- Prepare business plans
- Plan and manage Cash flow
To be considered this position you must:
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA qualified
- Experience of leading a team
- Experience in Budgets and Forecasting
- Minimum five years accountancy experience