Are you able to provide excellent customer service? Are you organised, reliable and a team player?
Would you like to join a friendly and supportive working environment where you can avail excellent opportunities for progression?
The Customer Service Advisor will play a crucial role in providing first-class service to their customers. My client is looking for a highly organised individual with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Full control of the customer services inbox
- Dealing with key customer accounts
- Processing of all orders in a timely and effective manner
- Ensuring all communication with the customer is up to date and accurate
- Dealing with all customer service queries. Including site issues, shortages on deliveries and ETA’s
- Booking form completion and distribution to customers
- Updating of CRM
- Sending and chasing checklists in the most effective manner
- Sending customer feedback forms, collating the information and setting targets to improve the service based on the feedback given
- Meeting the standard KPI’s set for you
- Liaising with the purchasing department to complete the order in a timely manner
- Improving the overall customer experience
- Building relationships
- Understanding technical plans
Salary of £25,000circa + reputable business within excellent benefits + fab working environment+ excellent training and development+ free parking+ 25 days holidays +BH + bring your dog to work days.