Do you have previous administration or accounts experience and looking to start a new career within a supportive team?
We’re seeking an enthusiastic individual who has the ability to prioritise, cope with changing circumstances, handle speaking on the phone with confidence to join a fast paced company in Stokesley.
The successful candidate will be given full support and work alongside the MD, whilst working independently.
- Day to day accounting duties to include issuing cheques and processing payment request forms on Client Account
- Client and Supplier Invoice processing
- Processing of income and commission statements
- Income reconciliation on client software against SAGE Compliance
- Assisting with Client file checks
- Assisting with producing and documenting procedures, systems and controls Administrative
- Maintenance of scheduling and renewal of existing business contracts for office premises incl health and safety
- Provide a full range of administrative support to the Directors
- Arranging Client meetings - meet and greet clients and visitors
- Answering any incoming calls and dealing with enquires
- Stationery orders and general office supplies
- Maintaining records, scanning/photocopying and emailing
- Typing and formatting documentation
- Experienced administrator/ accounts clerk
- Some knowledge of Sage accounting system
- Attention to detail as dealing with legal work and accounting
- Experience of Excel/Word/Outlook
- Use of own car
- AAT would be beneficial but not essential.
Hours: 9am- 5.00pm with a 30-minute lunch break. Salary is negotiable based on experience
Please press the 'apply’ to submit your CV or contact Emily Watson at the Middlesbrough office for more information.