Would you like a new, exciting career working for a multinational manufacturing company as a Stores Operative? We have a brand new temporary to permanent position available with a successful client of ours in Middlesbrough, who due to recent success are looking to expand their team.
Within the role, you will be responsible for storing, picking, packing and labelling of finished goods and processing incoming goods.
Your other duties within the position will consist of:
- Receiving and storing finished goods in the correct location of the finished goods store
- Identifying, picking, packing and labelling of finished goods to fulfil customer orders
- Processing the receipt of incoming goods
- Preparation of product and packing labels using dedicated printing software and machinery
To be considered for the role you must hold some, if not all, of the following skills/experiences:
- Previous experience within a fast-paced warehouse in a manufacturing environment
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent time-keeping skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
The shift will solely be working 8am - 5pm with overtime available as and when required