We have an exciting opportunity for an aspiring individual to work as a Finance Analyst for a growing business in Billingham.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, the Finance Analyst will be a key person in producing, understanding and distributing valuable financial information to various stakeholders across the business as well as supporting the finance team.
There is future progression opportunities for the role and the person as the finance team supports the business to meet its ambitious growth plans.
You will be responsible for:
- Various weekly and monthly financial reports
- Supporting the management accountant in the production of monthly accounts
- Supporting the treasury function
- Reviewing existing processes and implementing improvements
- Supporting the annual financial audit process as well as any other ad-hoc audits
- Producing and reviewing weekly / monthly cost reports with various operational departments
- Aspects of credit control and purchase ledger
- Providing admin support to the finance team
- AAT (studying or qual) or relevant Degree with a desire to progress in the future (i.e. CIMA/ACCA)
- Be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Take ownership and see a task through to the end
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Be adaptable, flexible and inquisitive
- Show desire to review and improve existing processes
- Strong personality to be able to challenge operations
- SAGE knowledge
- Cash and Banking experience
- Payroll experience or knowledge is desirable