I am currently working with a well-established and rapidly growing company based in Stockton-On-Tees who is looking for a Health and Safety Administrator to join their busy team.
This is a part-time or full time, permanent position with the option for flexible working hours which would suit somebody looking to work around childcare for example.
Due to the company’s rapid expansion this role is highly likely to evolve into a full-time position within the coming months.
As the successful candidate you will have worked within a similar office based role and will be able to hit the ground running. Experience of Health and Safety and ISO systems is desirable but not essential to be considered for this role as full training will be provided.
Some of your day to day duties will include:
- Responsible for the management of Health & Safety systems
- Maintaining and updating Health & Safety documentation and data
- Keeping training records up to date
- Conducting internal audits / risk register
- Providing evidence and reports for external auditors
- Support with the Director and Office Manager to resolve H&S issues
- Using ISO and bespoke systems to input data
- Assisting with other team members as and when required
- General administrative duties
Salary: Dependent on experience