An opportunity has arisen for a Accounts and Administration Supervisor to join a well establishing and growing business based in the Billingham area.
The successful candidates will be responsible for supervising and organising overall functions of the Administration Team to maximise productivity and ensure tasks are completed accurately in a timely manner.
- Supervise Administrative personnel (2 staff), including work allocation, training for new and existing staff
- Assist in evaluating personnel performance and makes recommendation for personnel improvement activities
- Supervise all reporting processes for monthly invoicing & associated operational costs and contract performance
- Prepare accounting reports for monthly and quarterly review of financial performance
- Purchase Orders and SLA management of Sub-Contracted work
- Vendor management and invoicing
- Review and update Health and Safety
Driving license is essential as there will be occasional travel to the Head Office in Peterlee.